Monday, June 30, 2008

New browser for me. . . .

On our home PC we have been having trouble with our Firefox version 2.x browser. My family wanted me to go back to Internet explorer. I won't move back to IE for a number of reasons. Security and pop-ups being the biggest reasons.

I could upgrade to Firefox version 3 or search for an alternative. And search I did. I came across a great and cool browser called Flock. Flock titles itself as "the browser for people who like to be connected". I don't know about that but I do know it's fast. I downloaded the beta. version 2. It runs on Firefox 3. I figured I get the best of both browsers. From my point of view, I did.

My family seems to be pleased with Flock as well. Faster page loads, a cool clean look and easy navigation. Give Flock a look it may become your new browser.

No comments: