Monday, June 23, 2008

In need of a Financial Pick-Me-UP?

From time to time, I need a good Financial Pick-Me-UP. I just have those moments, days, weeks, where it feels like I'm going backwards in with my financial game plan and goals. (Hey, that's life and I know God is in control.) It's all his anyway.

One of the ways I get out of this financial funk is to tune into the Dave Ramsey Radio Show. My favorite way to listen is via Dave's web site and his archived shows. This way, I can listen via my computer or download a show or two onto my mp3 player. I especially like listening to Friday's show as callers get to yell, I'm DEBT FREE. This gets me "juiced".

So, take a listen. You'll be financially "richer" for the time you listened. Maybe it will even keep you from paying what Dave referrers to as "Stupid Tax".

1 comment:

bob said...

Todd,
I love Dave! He has helped me immensely over the last few years and he was a lot of the inspiration for me to start my site.
I will tell you what, you are right - God is in control and His grace is sufficient and like He promised He will meet all of our needs - so we never have to worry!!