Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Help me reach my goal. . .



August 7th thru 10th, I'll be riding my bicycle from Cleveland Ohio to Cincinnati Ohio to raise money for the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge. (300+ miles)
  • Day 1 Cleveland to Wooster (75 miles)
  • Day 2 Wooster to Columbus (90 miles)
  • Day 3 Columbus to Dayton (70 miles)
  • Day 4 Dayton to Cincinnati (75 miles)
The Hope Lodges are beautiful facilities provide free, supportive lodging to of cancer patients and caregivers who have to travel for treatment. They have helped more than 15,000 cancer patients and caregivers avoid millions in hotel bills and travel expenses.

On this post, I'm asking you to consider helping me reach my goal of $1,000. If you can help, please click on this link. Todd's Hope Lodge page.

Thanks so much.

Todd

No comments: