Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Saved some $$ and am healthier for it

I've always wanted to try riding my bike to work. (I know I can do the distance as it's only 10.5 miles) The issue for me was putting all my work cloths in a backpack before I got on my bike.

Well today, I did it. I peddled my bike into work today. It was great. Even navigating two "big" hills it only took me 40 minutes. I showered and am ready to go.

Exercise in the a.m. really sets the tone for me. I forgot how great and energizing it is.

One other benefit of peddling to work. It's a creative way to save a few dollars by leaving my car in the garage and I'm healthier for it.

2 comments:

Mark said...

10.5 miles... hmmmmm... why didn't you just run it!?! HA! Just kidding! Way to go!

I love exercising in the morning. Exercise is my caffeine!

BikeDr4u@aol.com said...

Way to go Todd! I am going to try biking to work once a week through the summer.