Tuesday, March 20, 2007

toddcolucy.com

Today I registered toddcolucy.com at Go Daddy. It was painless and the cost was very reasonable. Less than $10.00 per year.

Have you considered registering your name as a .com? You can visit various web sites including Go Daddy.com and search for free to see if your name or some variation of your name is available. It's a lot of fun to see what comes back when you search for yourname.com. I was very happy that toddcolucy.com was available and I purchased it right on the spot.

As for now, toddcolucy.com is pointing to my blog and in time I'll have a web site to go with it. I'm excited to see how having my own .com will play out in the future. I think I call my parents and try and explain this to them.

Thanks for stopping by today. Stay encouraged!

No comments: