Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My best Email time saver

Like the rest of the computer world, e-mail is a way of life for me. I enjoy communicating and staying in touch this way but if you're not careful, e-mail can burn thought a lot of your time.

I've come up with a neat trick that saves me a lot of time and in some cases hassle in responding to e-mail by creating multiple signatures. I name each of these "standard" signatures so that I know which one to included in a particular email. Here's and one that I use and have titled "Thanks but no thanks".

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail me. At this time, we are not in the position to move forward on your request. I'll keep your email on file for three months and if the opportunity arises I'll contact you.

Sincerely,

Todd Colucy
Director of Business Operations


E-mail signatures do not have to appear at the bottom of your email. You can drag or cut and past them to any spot in your message that you want. This saves a lot of time.

Give it a try and create a few signatures. Have fun with it.

No comments: