Thursday, March 29, 2007

Coming Soon

Here at NewPointe we are always looking for ways to be culturally relevant and the use technology plays a big role in relevancy. Soon, we will be rolling out gift/prepaid cards. Here's what they will look like.


The initial plan is for these gift / prepaid card are for use in the cafe and bookstore. They will make great gifts as well as provide a nice way for parents to manage their children's purchases at the cafe. My personal plan is to purchase a gift card for both of my kids and put $5 on each card. Then it will be up to them to manage how they redeem it at the cafe.

These cards can be used over and over again with dollars added to them at anytime. We are also planning on offering 3% added back to the card each time you use it.

One final thought. I think it's going to be real cool to carry this NewPointe card in my wallet. I'm hoping it will be a good conversation starter as I plan on showing it off.

No comments: