Friday, March 16, 2007

33 Credit Cards . . . . . (No More!)

Last night at Financial Peace Class we covered the lesson on dumping debt. In my opinion, it is one of the most powerful and life changing lessons of the entire class. My belief in this was strengthened last night as we had over 10 families destroy, cut up, and mutilate 33 credit cards.

Here's a picture of the 33 credit cards we cut up right there in class in front of all 80+ people. It was dare I say a religious experience.

I'm so very excited for the families that will be forever free from the bondage of credit card interest by saying no more to credit cards and credit card dept.

It's a honor to be part of life change. I'm so grateful I get to be part of the financial ministry here at NewPointe. We are making a difference in peoples lives and hopefully change family trees.

No comments: