Thursday, March 08, 2007

Deal or No Deal?

Last night at our First Wednesday service, we did a spoof on the game show Deal or No Deal. The powers that be suggested I play the role of "the banker" for the game show. I agreed.

I spent all of 10 minutes sitting in a chair talking on my cell phone and twirling a pencil (pencil twirling is one of my many talents.) while our video guru, Dave Mast, rolled the camera. Dave is extraordinarily gifted in so many areas. I'm glad he's on our team. He make my on screen antics look great. Thanks Dave.

I must admit I kind of enjoyed some time out front in the service. . . . . but that small roll was enough. I'm very happy to go back to the things I do best and being on stage/on screen is not one of them.

1 comment:

John Bunn said...

And you did a FABULOUS job with that banker role!