Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm the first blogger. . .

My title is no lie. I am the first person on NewPointe's staff to blog. We currently have 7 staffers blogging. A few of them are linked here on my blog. I've need to update to include the rest.

I don't really remember why I started blogging but I'm sure glad I am. It's a way I keep myself accountable. I've been told by those how read my blog it's a way for them to keep up with what's going on in my life. I think that cool.

So, here's a quick run down of what's been going on.
  • Road 26 miles Saturday. Yes there was snow on the ground.
  • Door Access control training.
  • Considered purchasing a new / used car. (Not going to at this time.)
  • Some one-on-one financial counciling
  • 5 individual tax returns. (5 more to go)
  • FPU tonight - relating with money
  • Walking our dogs every chance I get

1 comment:

. said...

dude - glad you blogged about this. I am gonna give you a shout-out too.

Thanks for taking the lead on this one!

I todd you so.