Monday, March 26, 2007

7,000; 90+; 50+; 1,100 (What's with the numbers?)

Did the title peak your interest? It's no surprise that I like number. So, on my bike adventure to Holly Springs N.C. (Real close to Raleigh) I wanted to keep an eye on the number.

Kevin B, Rod S, and myself took a road trip this weekend to visit my buddy Scott M. We brought the bikes and road Saturday & Sunday in beautiful 83 degree sunny N.C. (Thanks for the great weather Scott)

Here are the number.

  • Calories burned by me during the rides - 7,000
  • Miles peddled on my bike - 90+
  • Number of riders for Sunday's ride - 50+
  • Miles driven there & back - 1,100 (all worth it)

Scott, thanks for a great time and letting us stay at your house. This will be an annual event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having a few great riding companions willing to ride 16 hours in a car just to ride in your neighborhood...priceless!