Monday, March 05, 2007

DST & my 101's post

I've received two phone calls and an email from Fellowship One warning me about Daylight Saving Time coming three weeks early this year. (This Saturday) By the way, it's "Daylight Saving Time" not Savings time.

I didn't realize that moving DST would have an effect on all this stuff. Fellowship One has everything handled as it relates to check-in and contributions. I had to do nothing. Yet another big + for using F1.

I was required to schedule a billable service call for our door system. I've got to pay a service tech to come in and install a patch on their software. When I asked why we had to pay for the patch, I was told the government changed DST not the software company. We've got no choice here. I'll have to pay for this.

Microsoft even has something to say about DST. Here's the link. click here.

What do I like most about DST? More time after work to ride my bike! (Like my new picture of me and my bike?)

No comments: