Thursday, September 07, 2006

Did you miss me?

Ok, I know it's been some time since I was last here. To be honest I was thinking about giving up the blog world for a while. I guess in a way that's just what I did.

Over the last few day's I've had more than a few people ask me where my blog has been. The last person who asked was Jeff. Jeff's our sales rep at Fellowship One. (Hi Jeff!)

In talking with Jeff today he said life feels like it is in fast forward. I totally agreed and thought to myself that's a very accurate statement about the lives of most of the people I know.

As I type this, I just finished doing some consulting work, my wife is on her way to pick our son up from football. I've put my daughter to bed for the third time tonight and our puppy is finally sleeping.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my life with anyone if I could.

I'll be blogging again on a regular basis. We are only 10 weeks away from opening weekend in our new building. I'll keep you posted on this from my point of view. Pray for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!

Do you wonder if anyone is listening/reading in that you don't get comments?

I myself have not been here lately....caught up in life. But I like to see what you are saying or thinking. It is usually something to think about or something encouraging. I like the picture of littel Gino!

Keep on blogging!