Monday, September 25, 2006

Next Hire . . .

During a break at the IT roundtable, I looked up Granger's "retail manager" Susan Chipman. She was very helpful and gave me lots to think about as we get ready to hire a food service coordinator.

We just posted this opening on our web site. In addition to coming up with great interveiw questions, I'm also looking for a POS system. Any suggesgtions on either issue?

I'm also trying to process how to best integrate the cafe's accounting into the church's accounting.

I love this kind of stuff.

I asked at the roundtable if anyone heard of bookstore manager (as we have a bookstore as well) and lots of people heard of it. That's all I'll share here. So no need to suggest this software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd,

Thanks again for making the trip to GCC last week! We just went live with Bookstore Manager as a POS System for our bookstore & cafe. There are several other large ministries using RMS from Microsoft as a tool, too.

Andy