Friday, August 18, 2006

Riding Wet?

If you don't know by now, I'm passionate about bicycling. My licenses plates say "LV2PDL" . . . . . love to pedal. Tonight, myself and two friends hit the road and drive two hours north to bed down in a red roof inn in anticipation for 6 a.m. Saturday morning. At that time, we will join hundreds of other cycling enthusiasts and head west along the shores of Lake Erie.

At the end of the day, hopefully around 1 or 2 pm, we will have completed the first day of a two day ride having ridden 100 miles. (75 + an optional 25 the first day) It will be time for a shower, food, and then on a bus for free admission to cedar point. I think cedar point is better than Disney. Lots of childhood memories at cedar point.

After the point, its back on the bus and off to bed. Sunday is the return bike ride back to Cleveland. When it's all said and done, I'll have 175 miles more to add to my total from this weekend ride.

Pray that the rain stays away. It's not looking good for Saturday.

No comments: