Thursday, April 12, 2007

Joy & Hope + 10 more Credit Cards

Just got home from another great Financial Peace University class and as usual I'm to pumped to go to get ready for bed. (Hey I get up at 5:15 a.m.)

I knew class was going to be great. Before we started the DVD, I gave the call to cut up your credit card! Guess what, we had another 3 people come up and we destroyed 10 more credit cards. That's close to 50 credit cards gone never to be used again out of this class.

Buyer Beware was tonight's topic and it's a great one. You'll have to take the class to find out for yourself. When the DVD was over, it was time for small group. This is were I believe life change really happens. Here was the quote of the night from one of the couples in one of the small groups, "Financial Peace has brought Joy and Hope back into our marriage."

I love being part of this life changing class. Quotes like this are priceless and will stay with me forever.

I want to publicly than the other leaders here for bringing about life change. A big thanks and eternal rewards to:
  • K
  • Larry
  • Mike
  • Ron

No comments: