Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jott It? . . . . I love it

My good buddy and co-staffer @ NewPointe Kevin West turned me on to Jott a few days ago. I'm addicted to it.

Jott is a free internet service that lets you use your cell phone to send people, including yourself, an email. It even lets you create groups so you can leave one cell to email message for the entire group.

Using Jott is so simple, all you do is call their toll free number from your cell phone and a voice comes on and ask, "Who do you want to Jott?" I said me, left a short message and as soon as I hung up my cell phone, an email from Jott was in my inbox waiting for me. I was able to read the email and click on a link that then played the audio.

This is way cool and you have to check it out. Have fun with it and pass it along.

Thanks Kevin!

No comments: