Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Can you guess what this picture is?

My right hand accounting person Anita works very hard and I'm a much better staff member because of her. I'm glad and grateful to be serving with her here at NewPointe.

One of Anita's greatest assets is her uncanny ability to find better deal on stuff we are going to purchase and by doing so saves the church lots of money. It's a true gift.

Well this time, I think she has taken things a little to far.

Can you guess what this is?



This is her cubical door. . . . (Stop laughing.) See it's we are still working on month end and this is her lame attempt at asking people to, well, stay out.

I was laughing so hard, on the inside, I told her to go ahead and get a door for her cube if there is such a thing. Within three minutes she found one on line for less than $40. I said go for it.

Thanks Anita for all your hard work and this blog material.

No comments: