Friday, August 17, 2007

Is winter here yet?

Ok, I'm not wishing for or wanting winter to come but it will be here sooner than I'd like. With this thought in mind, I started searching for a good rate on natural gas. This is how we and most people heat their homes.

Now is a great time to shop and lock-in natural gas prices for the upcoming winter. If your living in Ohio, here's the best place to start doing your research. The PUCO of Ohio has an "Apples to Apples" comparison of gas suppliers.

I took this directly from the web site.

The PUCO produces the Apples to Apples charts to provide consumers with a snapshot comparison of current natural gas and electric supplier price options and contract terms. The PUCO updates the Apples to Apples charts on a regular basis and verifies each supplier offer to ensure accuracy. The charts list only the certified suppliers that are actively enrolling new customers. As with all contracts, consumers should carefully read and understand all terms and conditions before signing any forms or agreeing to enroll with a supplier for natural gas service.

After I did my research, I signed up with Lakeshore Energy Services. They had and have the lowest rate per mcf @ $9.117

No comments: