Thursday, August 16, 2007

How best to pay down your debt?

There's more than one way to attack your debt. The first step in this is stop borrowing money.

When your ready to get serious about becoming debt free, you need some tools to help you get there. I'm a big fan of Dave Ransey's debt snowball concept. It's the system I used to become debt free.

Just the other day, I came across a new online service, www.debtlogistics.com. This site analyzes your debt and suggests ways to pay it off most efficiently. There's lots of good stuff here for free. You can get a personalized plan for $30. My suggestion is check out the free stuff then head over to Dave Ramsey's site.

One of the happiest days of your life will be the day your can proudly say, "I'm debt Free"

1 comment:

Tina said...

We are working our way towards that. I'll celebrate that day and I'll let you know when we are there,
Debt Free!