Sunday, August 05, 2007

Financial Tips / Advise . . . . WESABE

Today was the first day to sign-up for our next Financial Peace University class. I was very pleased with the response today. I'm looking forward to next Sunday's final day of sign-ups. After that, I'll order material.

With FPU just around the corner, I'll be doing lots of personal financial posts over the next quarter. Hopefully you'll learn something new and even more importantly, put something new into practice.

In reading my Kiplinger's magazine today, I came across a small article entitled "Budgets made Simple". In the article it talked about several softwares that help you track your spending. Kiplinger's picked Wesabe as their favorite "FREE" site.

According to Kiplinger's, the site provides excellent security and it doesn't ask you for your account passwords. (This is a must for me!). Once your up and running, Wesabe lets you tap into the insights of more than 30,000 users..

I'm off to set-up my own Wesabe account. I'll report back soon.

No comments: