Friday, April 17, 2009

Must be my lucky day. $750,000 is waiting for me

I just checked my email and to my great surprise, I was offered $750,000 in grant money. Here's the email.

The Fidelity UK Foundation,
Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road,
Hildenborough, Kent, TN11 9DZ

April 15th 2009

Good Day,
This is to notify you that You are have been approved for a grant of $750,000.00
in the on going Fidelity Foundation 21st year Aniversary Special Easter Grant.
Do not have doubt over Your participation in this Promotion,as all Participants were
selected Through an electronic computer ballot system for all email users drawn From
over 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from America,Asia,
Australia,Europe, Middle East, Oceania,North American,and South American.

To file in for your claims,Contact the verification officer with the
following information:

1.Name:
2.Phone(Mobile):
3.Age:
4.Address:
5.Country:


Wow, it's amazing that they can find me via my email address but they need me to confirm my name, phone # . . .

I wonder if people really fall for this stuff? I'm 1/2 tempted to call the phone number they provided in this email just to see what happens when I call. What would you do? Would you call and play along?

No comments: