Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A subscription to good to pass up. . .

I enjoy reading all I can on personal finance. Part of my reading includes a magazine or two.

Years ago, my magazine of choice was Money. I switched from Money to Kiplinger's for a number of reasons and Kiplinger's is the only magazine I pay for. Until now.

In my mail today, I opened a subscription offer from Money. They are offering me their "professional discount" on Money magazine and it includes the following:
  1. Fortune Magazine
  2. Annual Forecast Issue
  3. The Money 100 - Best Mutual Funds
  4. Annual Retirement Guide
  5. Best Places to Live, Vacation, Retire
  6. Investing for Colleger
  7. Annual Real Estate and Home Improvement Guide
  8. 401k & IRA Checkup
Cover Price for all this is $172.63. Professional discount of $162.63. My cost $10 a year for up to 3 years.

So, hello Money Magazine, Fortune magazine and all the sundry guides.

No comments: