Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contribution. . .

This word, Contribution can stir up lots of different thoughts in each one of us. The first thought that pops into my mind when I hear the word contribution is money. Now hold on, I'm not going to talk about contribution(s) as it relates to money today.

The second thought came into my mind is what I want to blog about today.What kind of contribution am I making in the lives of peoples that I touch? Are people better off each time I interact with them? Am I contributing to their success? I sure hope so but I know that is not always the case.

I need to constantly remind myself that I'm always influencing people either in a good way or a bad way. Am I a problem solver or a problem adder?

When I see every situation in this light, I focus less on me and more on others. This is the kind of contribution I want to have on the people in my life. How about you?

No comments: