Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I'm going to be sick...

You know one of my passions in life is bicycle riding. I've got a sweet deal with a friend of mine. I do his taxes and he maintains and fixes my bike. (Who's getting the better deal here?)

I've had his taxes done for some time and he's had my bike since before Christmas. No real hurry on my end because the winters in Ohio really stink for bike riding.

I asked Bill for an update on my bike and this is what he sent me. . . . I didn't know my bike had so many part. Bill emailed me to let me know it's now back together but he had some "extra parts". I think I'm going to be sick. . .

4 comments:

Tina said...

After seeing that, it makes me wonder whether I'd be confident riding it. It may require faith.

Hopefully, the sum of the parts makes a bike.

Blessings to you,
T

BikeDr4u@aol.com said...

You're going to have the cleanest bike in the peloton dude! And with that new Garmin on the bars, you'll be sportin!

Christy said...

I would tell him that you didn't know his taxes had so many papers and you only had a few receipts left over. All's fair...;o)

Unknown said...

So now that the sum of the parts equals a bike again... How is it? I hope you get out to ride sometime this week.