Thursday, February 19, 2009

A great tool to track your . . . . health

I'm always on the lookout for a cool tool that's easy to use and track data. Earlier this week, I came across prevention magazines website and saw something here that really caught my eye.

It's their "My Health Tracker". I like tools that help you track your money so I though to myself, this health tracker thing may be cool. I'll check it out.

After using it for only one week, I'm hooked. This thing tracks the following all for free!
  1. What you eat and all the related calories, fat, protein, ect related to that food.
  2. Your exercise and the calories burnt by exercising
  3. Your weight loss or gain
  4. Your mood
  5. Your body size (I've lost 19 inches this year. Thanks Thin & Health / Super Fitness)
It also have over 20 reports you can run off of this data. Here's my calories burnt versus calories eaten this week. Based on me burning more than I've eaten I should have lost weight this week and I did. I lost 2lbs. (PS, I'm very close to my preseason cycling goal weight)

So, set some goals for yourself this week and find the tools to help you meet them.

No comments: