Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I made the top 20 list. . . Way cool

I'm happy and excited to be mentioned in the Christian Personal Finance blog, written by Bob Lotich let alone be considered one of his top 20 sites. Way Cool.

Looking at how Bob came up with his list, I'm quite honored to be one it. He writes some great stuff on personal finance from a Christian perspective. Please click on the link I provided above to see a listing and description of all 20 sites. It will be time well invested and who knows, it may even put some money in your pocket.

Keep checking out his blog because from time to time, He gives away stuff. I haven't won one of his giveaways yet but making his top 20 list is way cooler.

Thanks Bob and keep up the good work.

1 comment:

G Holmes said...

Congratz. I followed his link and like what I see.