Friday, September 26, 2008

True Colors

Yesterday and most of today, the NewPointe staff was off-site at Sky View Ranch for a staff retreat. It was a great time for team building activities, campfires and getting to know each other a little better.

One cool tool we each took home with us was a "True Colors Profile". This a form of the DISC profile. According the the True Colors Profile, I'm 100% green. What does that mean? Here's what my values to the NewPointe team are:
  1. Objective and Realistic
  2. Always looking for logical solutions
  3. Builds good relationships
  4. Consistent and steady
  5. Presents the facts without emotion
  6. Service-oriented
  7. People-oriented
  8. Good listener
I'd say these are some great qualities for a business administrator.

One funny/cute thing to note that came out in this profile. I like people to stay at least three feet from me. (I don't know why this is but it's true.)

1 comment:

BikeDr4u@aol.com said...

That's OK Todd. Keeping people 3 feet away from you is probably a good quality to have too. I guess a hug is usually out of the question then?