Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My experience with BookStore Manager

It's not often I deal with a company that leave me dumfounded. But this is one of those time.

Long story short, the staff member in charge of our bookstore purchased BookStore Manger Software. The plan was to convert from QuickBooks Point of Sale.

A few days after BookStore Manger Software arrived here, this staff member resigned. With this, the bookstore responsibilities ended up on my plate. I wanted to return the BookStore Manager Software. Over the next month on the phone and via eamil I repeatedly requesting to return the UNINSTALLED software for a refund.

Here's the first paragraph of their final email response to me dated 9/8/08.

We appreciate your concerns about implementing Bookstore Manager RMS software into your ministry. Regretfully, we must decline your request for a refund.

I am shocked at their response.

No comments: