Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Church Finance Guy joins the Blogging World

My buddy Dave Moore sits in the same chair as I do. Well not literally, but figuratively. Dave is the Finance Director of Granger Community Church. (As a side bar, I'll be out visiting with Dave next week as part of Granger's Innovate Conference. I'm really looking forward to that.)

Dave just started blogging and he's got some great stuff there already. Starting with his blog name, mooreforthemoney. Dave & I go back and forth with questions, ideas and suggestions. Most of his advise to me rocks my world.

So if your into personal and church finance, stop on over and check out his blog. I get to check him out in person next week.

1 comment:

Dave Moore said...

Thanks for the props Todd! I appreciate your kind words. I'm humbled that I get to do this.

dave