Friday, July 11, 2008

In the lead. . . .


As some of you know, I'm riding my bicycle 300+ miles over 4 days in August in the PAN Ohio Hope Ride. This ride is to raise funds to the two Hope lodges in Ohio. (Cleveland & Cincinnati) These facilities provide free, supportive lodging to of cancer patients and caregivers who have to travel for treatment. They have helped more than 15,000 cancer patients and caregivers avoid millions in hotel bills and travel expenses.


I've very proud to announce that my team "Heals on Wheels" is in the lead as far as dollars raised thus far. To date, our team has raised $4,700 of which I have personally raised $625 as of this post. Anita B was my last donor. Thanks Anita!


My personal goal is $1,000. I'd greatly appreciate your help in reaching my goal for a great cause. If you can help, click here.

No comments: