Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's Review Time

I know its the beginning of February and I should be looking ahead to spring. We'll not quite yet. I'm firmly focused on 2006. The year that just ended.

Tomorrow, our outside accounting firm will be in to conduct a review of our 2006 financial records. I very much look forward to this time for a few reasons
  1. I'm sick. I just like this kid of stuff
  2. I use to live / work in that world and it reminds me of how glad I am not to be doing that stuff for a live any more. My apologies to all those CPA's in public accounting
  3. The most important, it puts a ribbon and bow on the year that just ended and brings credibility to our finances.
So, I'll be sending the next few days pulling together documentation to support or financial statements and answering lots of questions. I can't wait.

No comments: