Friday, February 16, 2007

FPU class #1

Last night was our fist FPU class here in the new building. I was pumped with the way things went. We had some no shows and some walk ins. (It all works out) I do have a few kits remaining waiting for next falls class.

In all, we have 5 facilitators. (K, Larry, Ron, Mike, and me) Everyone did a great job last night! Thanks guys. We are all in for a life changing adventure.

My group is a nice mix of life stages. The youngest is just two years married, a couple in there 30's a few of us in our 40's and a few just short of retirement. We all have a story to tell and we all have different reasons for taking this class.

If appropriate, I'll share some life change stories from our class here over the next 13 weeks. For now, I'm off to check out the new section of FPU's web page for class participants.

No comments: