Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kudos to Church Staffing

If you have been following my blog for a while you know we are getting ever so closer to moving into our new church. (Yea God!) As such, we currently have three staff positions open and posted on our web site www.sugarcreekfmc.org

We decided to test the waters at www.churchstaffing.com and post our Service programmer position. Kudos to Churchstaffing! In one day, I received 11 resumes via email. That to me is very impressive as this position is what I would call "specialized". The really cool think is that none of these applicants would have found us without our listing.

Now if someone would apply for one of our open staff positions based on my blog, well then that would be unbelievable. (Anyone from Indiana wanting to move to Ohio?)

No comments: