Thursday, October 12, 2006

Recharge your Batteries. . .

As we coming to the end of the construction phase of our new church, situations, questions, and decisions are moving at light speed. I know this is just a season and much like fall, the next season is just around the corner.

In all of this, I exercise to stay energized. Exercise clears my mind. My sweat of choice is riding my bike. I'm less than 50 miles away from my yearly goal of 1,500 miles. I should have that in my next ride or maybe two rides. Walking my dogs is a daily activity. I'm really surprised how just walking helps keep my weight stable.

I also love listening to podcasts on my mp3 player. This is one of the greatest inventions of my lifetime. I recently purchased a FM transmitter for my mp3 player for use in my car. Now I'm legal. (I'll say no more on this.)

So what do you do to recharge your batteries? I hope whatever it is you do it on a regular basis. It will help you to focus on the big picture and not get gobbled up by the details of everyday life.

No comments: