Friday, December 12, 2008

It Starts this Sunday . . . .

I know everyone, including myself is thinking almost exclusively about Christmas. I'm very much looking forward to time with family and friends. But take a moment and think with me past Christmas into the new year. Not New Years but into the new year.

Christmas has come and gone, New Year's eve was safe and relatively uneventful and now it just winter. What could you possible do? How about getting your financial house in order. Yep, it's that time. The next round of Financial Peace University classes is about to begin.

FPU-crest As I've stated before, FPU is a life changing class that brings HOPE. Come see me in the main Atrium this Sunday at NewPointe. I'll be there to answer your questions and sign you up for this round of classes.

Those who do can't come to NewPointe for FPU can click HERE and type in your zip code to find a class in your area. If you can't find one close to you, start one in your church. That's what I did and 6 years later, I've got story after story after story of how I've gotten to be part of life change.

No comments: