Monday, December 22, 2008

I like "My Circle"


I've been doing a little bit of cell phone research these past few days. The reason why isn't that important so I'll skip that part. My family has Alltel as our cell provider of choice and I must say, I'm very happy with Alltel.

For me, one of the big advantages Alltel has is "My Circle". This lets my family call any number, land line or cell, outside of the Alltel network without using our shared minutes. Calls to any other Alltel phone are always free. The other cool thing about "My Circle" is when I log onto Alltel.com I can change the numbers listed in "My Circle". This comes in very handy with two teenagers in the house. The only downside of "My Circle" is it doesn't apply to text messages. My teans have unlimited texting and they pay for their own cell phones. That's pretty cool considering they are 13 & 15.

1 comment:

BikeDr4u@aol.com said...

OK, why were you researching cell phone prices???