Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tuscarawas County Ohio . . . . (Big Deer)

I love Tuscarawas County. This is where I live. I love it most of all for the challenging hills and roads that cut through these hills. But I'll save my biking stories for another day.

Today this short post is about my buddy John Carpenter. John attends NewPointe and he loves to bow hunt. I enjoy listening to his stories about "The big deer" that he didn't have a shot at.
We'll this year he got the "Bull of the woods" This deer is unbelievable. If you are into deer hunting, John's deer is going to be scored this weekend. I'm sure it will end up in the record books.

Congratulations John!

3 comments:

Becki said...

I am so envious. I have to wait till gun season for mine!

Tina said...

I saw this pic when we were visiting Ohio a week or so ago. I couldn't believe the size of this thing. Ohio deer must eat better than WV deer. They are a little scrawny here it seems
T

esarakaitis said...

big buck for sure!

http://www.huntohio.net