Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Red Pig Award

Ok, as an accountant some would say I'm not the most creative guy they know. Every once in a while I come up with some pretty creative ideas if I do say so myself. . . . Enter the Red Pig Award.

With the help of my right hand person here at NewPointe, Anita, we purchased a box full of Red piggy banks that I now keep in my office. I'm using these Red pigs to pass out to staff members when they creatively save the church money. (I get to define the word "creative".)

I having lots of fun with the piggy banks by doing two things with them before I hand them out. First, I write a thank you note to the receipieint right on the side of the pig. Thanking them for saving the church $$. Second and probably more fun for them, I put some coin in the bank for them to spend.

Here's a picture of me and Jean Vacha. Jean is our cafe and kitchen team member. She's incredible when it come to food. Jean got the first Red Pig Award becuase she spent a total of only $50 for deserts in the upcoming Married Life Live. That's incredible considering there will be over 300 people in attendnace.

So, what do you think? Is this a creative idea for an accountant or what?

No comments: