Friday, August 29, 2008

Way cool online financial software and it's free

Surfing the net tonight as I wait for my son to get home from the varsity away football game, Chaz is sophomore dresses for varsity and plays reserve, I was doing some research on online personal accounting software.

I came across a site that I had not seen or heard about before until now. The site is Geezeo. I'm very impressed. Geezeo keeps your personal budget organized while providing a social network to help you stick to your budget and to get ideas for spending money more effectively. The social aspect of Geezeo acts as a financial support group.

The budget tool in Geezeo is graphically presented with each tag resembling a tile. The tiles are green, yellow (reaching budgeted spending limit) or red (over budget) so you can tell at a glance where you need watch your spending.

Fox news out of Boston even did a piece on this. It's worth a look.

I'm all for using tools that help you manage your money.

1 comment:

Peter Glyman said...

Hey Todd, thanks for checking out Geezeo! Glad you like the site. We have a big launch coming up on sept 8. You can get a sneak peak at beta.geezeo.com. Would love your feedback. Thanks! -Pete