Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ride countdown begins

In just over 24 hours, I'll be leaving for my PAN Ohio Bike adventure. Cleveland to Cincinnati Ohio in 4 days. (over 300 miles)

I'm very much looking forward to this ride for a number of reasons. Here are the top 5.
  1. The cause. Hope Lodge and the families that get to stay there.
  2. Being able to say I road my bicycle from Cleveland to Cincinnati.
  3. Four days of nothing but riding bike and hanging out with bike nuts.
  4. I'm praying for an opportunity to share my faith with my team.
  5. Every time I'm away from my family overnight, it makes me appreciate and value them more when I return. (I hope they think the same about me.)

1 comment:

Dave Moore said...

Todd-Good luck! Enjoy the ride! I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Dave