Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things I did on a Snowy Spring Saturday

Well, this weather stinks. I woke up to snow flurries and it's been that way all day. I didn't let the weather get me down. My day has been very enjoyable so far. Here's some highlights.

  1. Coffee and the local paper.
  2. Walked the dogs. Twice so far today.
  3. Catch up on the blogs I follow.
  4. Read a few chapters of the book "Margin". Thanks Kevin.
  5. Off to the library and read the following magazines: Bicycling (5 issues), Fortune, Forbes, Men's Health, Money, Real Simple & Smart Money. I love the library.
  6. Check-out the following books: Lance Armstrong Performance Program; Becoming a Millionaire God's way,The Millionaire Maker, and Not-for-Profit Accounting.
  7. Detailed my Felt Bicycle and put on two brand new tires. (Can't wait to put miles on them.)
The rest of my day? I'm trying to get the grease off my hands from detailing my bike. After that, I'm cook'en fish for supper then I'm diving into the books I checked out of the library today.

Have a great Easter Sunday.

No comments: