Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ever eat a Pomegranate?

If you ask my wife about my eating habits, she'd say I'm a health nut. I wouldn't go that far but I do prefer a banana over candy and I'm always on the look out for the fruit or vegetable of the season.

With Cindy's last grocery store run, She grocery shops once a week with a list and having a list will save you money, she purchased a Pomegranate. Pomegranate's even have their own web site. Www.Pomegranates.org. Who would have thought.

The fruit is really cool looking. It's bright red, has a great smell and the one I have is about the size of a softball. My son Chaz just walked by as I'm typing this and saw the Pomegranate and said "What the heck is that thing?" I told him and he still didn't know what it is.

Ok, confession time for me on this..... I had to go to the above linked web site to figure our how to get to the fruit. I must say it was very easy and I'll be purchasing Pomegranates on a regular basis from now on. Try one yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments: