Thursday, October 25, 2007

Financial Stress


I've been invited to speak to a local group next month on Financial Stress. My talk will focus a lot on the holiday season and it's effect on our financial lives.

There are lots of ways I could go with this talk. I've got 20 minutes to convey a message and give some tips and tools that will help ease this stress.

I'm interested in your thoughts, tips and suggestions on this topic. I'm asking for your help in what with my presentation.

Please comment with your suggestions.

Thanks

1 comment:

Mark said...

Todd,
We usually set limits around Christmas shopping/spending. How much we're going to spend on our kids. Who and how much we're going to spend on our families. What happens if someone gives us a gift, do we reciprocate? It's a holiday, that some of us get caught up with these financial questions.
We usually try to answer these questions beforehand so that we can focus on what the holiday is all about - Christ.

Blessings to you,


Mark