Wednesday, October 17, 2007

29 More!

Another Tuesday night, another Financial Peace class here at NewPointe. I know I blog a lot on FPU. That's because this is where and how God is using me in the ministries of NewPointe. That gets me pumped.

I get very excited when members of our class come forward and give up their credit cards to be cutup and destroyed. As such, last night was a great night. Between two couples they turned over 29 credit cards. Check out this picture. That's a stack of cards.


If you come to NewPointe for worship over the next few weeks, you'll get to hear first hand stories of life change from some of the people who have taken FPU here. I can't wait for others to hear what I already know. You have to get your financial house in order before you can truly
worship God.

No comments: