Monday, May 12, 2008

NewPointe's 50lb challenge results. (Wow)

90 days ago, the staff at new point formed 6 team for our third and final "health and wellness" program, year #1.

Each 4 person team had to loose 50lbs total in 90 days to reach the goal. I'm very pleased to say that all 6 team exceeded the 50lbs. With Team #4 "The BJ's" (Bill, John, Jon, Jane) loosing the most weight at a whopping 104.2 lbs.

Here are some other cool facts from the last 90 days.
  1. Total weight lost 449lbs
  2. Most weight lost by one person 32.6lbs
  3. Most percentage weight lost by one person 16%
  4. Total inches lost over 500
  5. A much healthier and happier staff.
As a side note, I dropped 10lbs. That weight loss has helped me peddle up the hills faster on my bike. I'm liking that.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It's so cool that your staff did this together. Cannot wait to meet up with you at the end of the week.

Safe travels!

Mark

Tina said...

Great Job everyone and Todd, I didn't realize you could spare 10 pounds!
Happy peddling up those hills!
Hi to Cindy