Monday, May 05, 2008

Amazing Spring Time Treat

Last night at small group, my buddy Todd (Not me, the other Todd in our group) handed me a bag of just picked morel mushrooms. Now I'm not a guy who gives or likes getting hugged, but I gave Todd a great big hug for these.

If you never had morel mushrooms, you don't know what you are missing. I'd rather have these than lobster or shrimp.

The morel's on this plate are gone already. I had them for supper. They were unbelievable. I did save a few to cook up tomorrow morning for breakfast. Can't wait for that.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my, this is Ted's favorite thing in the world! He has searched hi and lo for them this year and hasn't found many. I'll have to send him this post.
aren't they the best!
a totally justified hug!

BikeDr4u@aol.com said...

I see a lot of fungus at work. I just can't bring myself to eat it. Sorry.