Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 for 2

I'm getting ready for my 2 trip to the 2nd annual Dynamic Church Conference. (2 for 2). I'm very much looking forward to connecting with Dave Moore, finance director at granger community church and Mark Lindsley, F1 Guru. I also hope to make a few new contacts.

Last years conference taught me a great deal on how other churches from around the country are using Fellowship One, our church management software, in creative ways. I'm hoping for some of that same type of insight this year.

I'm most looking forward to Granger's presentation as to how their F1 team works. (No pressure Dave.)

I've decided to leave my laptop sitting here on my desk as the conference pretty much runs late into the evening. On Friday night, I'll enjoy an up-close concert by Lincoln Brewster.

The only downside of this trip. . . . no bike riding for me on Saturday.

No comments: