Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy B-Day to me

Today June 18th is my birthday. The question that always follows that is how old are you? 41.

Some other birthday fact.

1. I'm not into presents. (Just let me go for a bike ride) I did ride 65 miles this weekend.
2. If you must get me something, make it bike or coffee related.
3. I don't like cake. I get a fruit pie every year. This year it was peach. (It's all gone already)
4. I don't mind getting older and I wouldn't go back if I could. However, I would like to spend a weekend or two back in college.

Anyway, Happy birthday to me. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Todd! Hopefully we will be out there in Ohio this summer so we can stop in and say hi!

Chad and Tammy

Tina said...

Happy Birthday! Ted gets a dutch apple pie every year because he doesn't do cake either.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous one! :)