Monday, January 01, 2007

Goals in 2007

I hope you enjoyed bringing in the new year. I did my usual and slept right through it. Also for the two year in a row now, I got to ride my bicycle on Jan 1st. This is truly unbelievable for Ohio.

With each new year, I set goals for myself. Without goals I drift. Here's my 10 goals for 2007

10. Higher net worth in 2007 than in 2006
9. Lead at least one Financial Peace University class
8. 1,500 miles on my bicycle (road 25 today. Only 1,475 left to go)
7. Family Vacation (My 13 year old has other plans)
6. Adding one or two couples to our small group
5. Value people Daily
4. At a minimum, read a book a month. (Just started "Living A life on Loan")
3. Blog regularly
2. Coach my kids to make wise choices
1. Be a better leader & coworker

Setting goals are very important in making any kind of progress I encourage you to take some time this week and come up with 5 - 10 for the coming year.

No comments: